BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

New poem:Broken(by me) :)

I decided to make another poem last night. Just to see how well I can put together a little flow. And I think it is pretty good. Only thing is the end is a little shaky just because I had a hard time trying to figure out how to end it. Since I don't really write poems. But here is what I wrote.Its called broken.
BROKEN

Broken into pieces
my hearts not beating
sick of being feed by these lies
so I stop eating.
The world goes around
but I feel like I'm going down
lost under the little lies
that try to keep me around.
I stay close for now
but one day I'm going out.
Breaking loose of the crowd
that's been holding me down
finding away to the top
I aint eva gona stop
my grind is on a lock
and I'm om a clock
that ticks away as my heart slowly stops
down memory lane my heart starts to change
picking up all he lost game
that I thought was lame.
But it's not the same.
It's the new truth that's taking me down a path
that can't change the past
but it helps me fast
To become something that I thought wouldn't last
but now I got a token
and I'm really not jokin
cuz guess what?
I'm...
UNBROKEN

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're an awesome poet. I can't believe how deep this is keep it up girl, cause you really great at it

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following me, I'm following you too I'm your 41'st follower

pjae said...

thats really deep i find myself feeling exactly like this.....

Footz said...

Yo i love your blog and this poem you wrote was hot.

Anonymous said...

its great actually..i love the fact that it ends with positive energy..keep it up girlie!

Crystal said...

thats real deep. u are great. I think u should keep on writing poems because u are so well at it. not everybody has this talent but u sure do

all grown up said...

Thanks u guys im glad u like my poem

Neighborhoodkid said...

On some real dis ish Dope really.....follow my blog i did for you

Gambitt said...

the way you flow in your poem I'm kinda surprise that you don't try rapping. I would think it'll be easy if you can do all this.

Nice one & looking forward for more.

Unknown said...

Cool poem! your an amazing poet! Im kinda glad that I'm not the only one who likes to make poems. I shoould post some of them out next time. You should check them out if I do.

xoxo
Angela

Anonymous said...

Hey i am suuper boy