BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chillin =)

Hey you guys. Today I was just straight up chillin lol. My friend came over my house today. Then we went outside to go meet up with my other friend and her sister. So we all walking down the street. And some car drives by and this boy tried to holla at us. And he wasn't even the one that was driving the car to began with. And he was ugly lol. Thats just tacky. Boys(some boys not all) should try to get to know a girl first before they try to get with them. I mean you don't know if that girl is crazy or something else. Some boys try to get with you 5 minutes after they meet you. That aint cute at all. Well for me I don't think so. Some girls like it. I mean I do kinda like it when guys tryna holla but thats just cuz it's just make u feel like you looking good that day. But thats about it. Other than that they can keep on walking lol. Yea so anyways did yall kno that on August 12 I would have had this blog for a full month. I'm so happy lol. I didn't know how good my blog was gona turn out. But it turned out good if I must say so myself lol. :)

2 comments:

Footz said...

I was talking to one of my good friends about this not to long ago. She asked me why are all the ugly guys so cocky and the cute one are so laid back, lol. I told her I don't know, we just chill becuz if we want a chick we know we can pull a cute quick. While for ugly guys I'm sure they need to jump at every chance they get to ever get a girl. Funny and yea site is banging. Keep it up, I'm your biggest fan. lol

Crystal said...

dnt u just hate when ugly bois try to holla at u they so lame lol