BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Boring Day Go Away :(



Today was a slow day. All I did today was sleep,eat,and watch TV. And that's now good at all. I feel like a bum lol. Well at least school is bout to start. But you kno what sucks. I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning each day. Then I have to get on a bus and drive 30 minutes down(probaly more than 30 minutes because of trafic) Just to go to school. And then I have an extended day for an extra drama class at the school. That's alot for me. I am not an early person at all. But I can't get mad cuz I sighned up for this school myself. I know imma love it though but lets just hope they love me lol.

1 comments:

Gambitt said...

you will ;) it'll be better when you actually start.

Better than my reckless hours of work.....trust me.