BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

New poem by me :) :LOVE

I think I'm really getting use to this poem thing lol. I wrote 3 poems last night. I just couldn't stop writing. It was pretty cool. But I'm just gonna post one of them.
it's called love.
LOVE
some people say
"it is patient"
some people say,
"it is kind"
but does it really have a mind
is it pure and happy and free
or is it dark and ugly and stings like a bee
do we really know what it has in store
or do we just want it so we can have more.
Do we need it to survive or
can we get by being satisfied.
Does the things of this world deserve our heart.
Or is this just a little bitty start.
Do we change for it or
stay the same or
is this thing just really a game.
Can it play with your mind
and make you spend every dime
or does it bring you pain
that makes you forget about everything.
It is weird and crazy
and all the above.
And to tell you the truth.
"I don't really understand this thing called love"

5 comments:

Neesh B Fly said...

i followed you...

Footz said...

snap snap snap....you have concured the language of peotry yet again. That was nice, I liked it.

xoxo Autum Love said...

LOVE THIS POEM I FOLLOWED

pjae said...

once again u comin real deep with this stuff i might have to put some on here to c if im any good lol

Gambitt said...

niiiice.....don't stop now though ;)