BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just got back from orientation


I just got back from my orientation for school. It was pretty nice. I get to take Spanish 2 this year!!! I'm happy I got that class. The only thing is I hate the fact that in Spanish class you can't speak English. So the conversation is limited when you are not an expert lol. But it's all good. I have 2 acting classes. I have acting 1 this semester but acting 2 next. I hope I do good. Time to put my talent to the test lol. We have an audition for a school play in 2 weeks. So that's a week after school start. I don't know if I should try out I'm a little scared but I'll get over it(hopefully) lol. So yea that's basically all that happened today so far. :) I don't know what else to say lol. Kinda sidetracked.

1 comments:

Footz said...

Side tracked huh? lol, come on now let's focus and jump out there on that stage. I don't know you that well, but I bet that you have enough talent to knock all of your classmates out of their seats. Yea, you got it.