BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Ex


So yesterday I talked to my ex boyfriend. I broke up with him recently. So we got to talking. And old feelings started to sprout up again. Don't you hate it when you feel like you got completely over someone to have the same feelings come back. It was like we were going out all over again in a way. He even told me he loved me lol. But even with that I'm going to try not to get back with him lol. My mom doesn't really care for him lol so I mite need to listen to my mom :)

4 comments:

humangal said...

Ha! I know what you mean. I think it's because the heart is not always at speed with the mind. But that's just me talking lol.

Gambitt said...

in relationships its usely the better move to move forward...than to move backwards.

I'm just saying.

Crystal said...

well i think that if u really do like him then mabe u should get bck wit him

It'sWatIDo said...

Te same thing happened to me.