BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Spongebob Backpack


I am a big spongbob fan. So this year I want a spongebob backpack. But the only thing is should I really step into high school with a spongebob backpack. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not qustioning it because im ashamed of spongebob lol cuz spongebob is pimpin. At my school everybody got their little cartoon backpack but im going to a new school that I really don't know anything about. So what if they look at me like im crazy. But then again it is not about them it's bout what I like so you kno what imma get me a spongebob backpack lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gurl...i no wat chu iz sayin. heres wat imma tell u: buy da backpack but get a bak up 1 dat iz not lik BAMMM!! nah wat i mean? wear the bak up on da first day n den if u c peeps in charactr 1s, wear ur spongebob.dats wat i did. in my school deres not 2 much niggas so u no weve gots wat wes gots. good luck. hope it works fo ya!!