BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My crazy ways :O

Okay yall it is real early in the morning but I can't seem to go back to sleep. I feel sooo retarded right now. See yesterday I stayed up till like 4:30 in the morning. So when I woke up I looked at the clock and it said 7:14. And I just new I didn't wake up that early because I stayed up real late. So im thinking my clock is wrong because I wouldn't sleep all the way to night time. So im running around checking the clocks and they all telling me the same thing. So im like omg omg its 7 at night. Then I checked if my parents car was home and it wasn't. So I go in there room and my moms in there. She scared the crap out of me cuz i thought I was still at home alone. N im looking at her like how u get here. She starring at me like im crazy. She like what you talking bout. I was like its 7 AT NGHT. She was like no it's 7 in the morning. Now aint that something. I feel soo crazy. I shud of checked outside lol. And the tv clock since all our other clocks don't say AM or PM. But I feel soooooooooooooooooooo retarded. Im at home running around freaking out cuz im thanking I missed out on the whole day today and today really didn't even start really. Yall need to pray for me lol.

5 comments:

Gambitt said...

don't u hate it when ur sleep is backwards? Mine is always....mainly because I'm up pass 5-7am finishing a song.
ah well....worth it for music.

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for the comments by the way:)! I like your blog too, I'll be definitely going to be checking it out!

xoxo
Angela♥

Unknown said...

follow my blog

www.angelaalinas.blogspot.com

SydneyRenee' said...

this happens to me all the time. i hate it.

Crystal said...

I did that one time too lol you not the only one