BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Morgan Freeman and His Step Grandaughter Dating??


Another thing that has been going around is that Morgan Freeman is having an affair with his step granddaughter. Man that is some nasty stuff real talk. He is like 72 and she is around 27. How could you do that she basically grew up around him. I use to look up to this man. I still do but only in a professional way but his personal life is kinda messed up right now. He to old for all this. He need a women that's at least 67. I don't see how he can date somebody so young. I hope this story is not true because I think imma throw up. Lol. I just don't understand this situation and I don't think I ever will. Maybe he going through a mid life crises or something like that. And he just trying to feel young again. Well whatever the reason is it's still nasty to me.

3 comments:

Gambitt said...

ahhh....I'm not gonna believe that until there's proof....that's too crazy right there.

Oh and beautiful blog, this is the most original looking blog I've seen. Seriously.

But thanks for stopping by my blog and I did follow u. I hope u like my music and hopefully we'll politic in the future.
Peace miss K3y K3y

::::Leaves Kinetic Card::::
:::Explodes:::
:Gambitt:

Anonymous said...

lol so i c u no my boi gambitt now,, ur blog is dope 2....yup im followin 2 ...soo jeaa.hope u keep up wit mine , n im glad u like it...peacee

Crystal said...

all I got to say is NASTY