BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kanye Says He Is The New King OF Pop >:(


Guess what I heard. Kanye is calling himself the new king of pop. He thinks that he should take over the throne. I really disagree with this. I am not saying that Kanye is a bad rapper or anything like that. But here is the thing. How is he just going to decide for himself that he is the king of pop. You can't decide that. Michael Jackson just didn't wake up one day and say,"I'm the king of pop".He really had to work hard for his title.Anyways his fans made him the king of pop not him. It's not in Kanye hands to make this decision it's the fans choice. And to tell you the truth I don't think it's time for a new king of pop yet. But that is all I have to say about this so if you agree or disagree just hit me up and comment on this and tell me what you think.

7 comments:

Gambitt said...

Kayne has no form of anyway earned that title....he better check that ego of his again.

deron said...

kanye isnt a dog in rap but he isnt up there yet im subscriben hit me up and return the favor

Jevon said...

Far from the king of pop.. i disagree too...
Come check out my blog if your into fashion

all grown up said...

Im glad all yall see where im coming from

Jevon said...

Heey come check out my page again with the Jerking, I trired doing it lol just for fun xD Come check it out and follow

Crystal said...

Kanye needs to go somewhere with that. He a good artist and everything but he is not all that

Footz said...

Yo tu shai, your blog is really hot. I'll check it out all the time.