BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just a day

Sooo I got home around one. I should have took pics of my day but I'm still getting use to getting back into this blog thing. But honestly I didn't do a lot today. I just went to my boyfriend house early in the morning and stayed there all day. I truly feel like I live with him lol. I wake up and go straight to his house most of the time. I even take my showers over there. It feels weird to be this close with somebody. I have not really been this close in a relationship with someone before. But it's great, I know me and him havnt been dating for a long time but I honestly feel as if he is the one. The way he looks at me and the way he take care of me I just love it. We just have a strong connection. It is sooooo crazy!!! I have never had a boyfriend that I just was around 24/7. But when I tell you guys that me and him do EVERYTHING together...we really do. Like Since the first day I meet him I have not missed a day of seeing him. I love it so much we really have a bond :) :) :)

0 comments: