BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2015

Re-Introduction


Okay! Hey everyone who might be reading this. I would like to reintroduce myself (in my jay-z voice lol.) I have had this blog since the year of 2009. However I have not been consistent with my blogging. Even though I have not blogged in like 2 years, I always have this itch to keep blogging.  So you know what???....That's what I'm going to do lol. 



Who is "Keyiana," in 2015???


  1. I am now 20 years old.
  2. I started this blog when I was only 14. So I have grown a lot!!! 
  3. I am currently single and looking but not looking lol.
  4. I live with 3 roommates...one in which is my uncle lol (he is only 27)
  5. I go to art institute of Atlanta.
  6. I major in video production.
  7. I have a kitten named Mr.Mittens
  8. I work at waffle house of all places!
  9. I drive a very loud and obnoxious mustang.
  10. Last but not least, I'm the coolest on the planet!

The objective of this blog.

My objective for this blog is more of a therapeutic hobby for me. However I would love to meet people from this blog that share the same similarities as me, but at the end of the day I really don't care to much about my number of followers. The reason why I am so set on this blog is because I am a very EMOTIONAL  person!!! Sometimes I have so much pint up emotion, that I just kinda freak out ( not in a crazy way). I just have moments where I am really sad or really happy or really whatever other emotion I am. And when this happens, sometimes it's very hard for me to express how I feel because I feel as if nobody gets me. I have been called sensitive all my life and it gets frustrating because I don't wanna show how I really feel due to the fact people are just going to judge me for being "sensitive." 

What to look for.

What to look for in this blog is a ROLLER COASTER full of emotion type post. I want to blog about my life. I want to let you guys know how I am feeling at the moment. Hopefully with this blog I can make new friends and just share a bond like no other :)  

0 comments: