BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Im back!!!!!!!  Boy oh boy do I miss blogging. This time it is going to be a little different. For example I don't really care about spell check, I will spell or misspell my words as much as I want. Also there is no holding back what so ever. As I mentioned on my header....I am treating this like my online diary. If you stay posted I swear you will know every detail of my life, if you don't stay posted then oh well I just really need a place to vent!
 ANYWHOOOOOOO lets get to the good stuff! :) Here is a update on my life.
I am 18 years of age and I will be 19 very soon on October 13th. I currently am in college but im dropping that shit asap! Honestly college is not for me and I have decided to make it another way. Also I have a boyfriend who I like a lot lol. We have been dating for almost 2 months but I can honestly say that I never been so involved in a relationship before like this one. I love how he can be very demanding and stern but at the same time sweet and wanting to give me everything in the world. My little nickname for him is daddy! Ha I honestly thought that calling guys daddy was so cheesy and corny but im not going to lie I love calling him daddy for some strange reason.
Yup yup this is my love bug. Meet Yehowshua aka Josh. My Jamaican man. One thing that is so funny about our relationship is that before we got together I was telling my mom how I wanted a nice looking Jamaican guy but I did not want him to have a accent. And guess what the next day I meet josh who just so happened was Jamaican and did not have an accent unless he chose to. That was pretty awesome.
 Next on the list lets talk about the next love of my life which is my car! This was an graduation present and lets just say I love my PaPa forever!!!!!! Even though I'm broke and can't feed my baby enough gas ...me and this mustang ride out every damn day!
Well I'm going to wrap this up because I'm getting a little sleepy but yeah that is a preview of what is more to come :)

0 comments: