BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

New found love


This is the craziest thing ever. I never thought there would be a day. For the first time I truly can say I feel that my step dad really cares for me and loves me. You see me and my step dad never really had a true relationship. It was basically a type of thing where I do what he saids and everything will run well. Now what type of relationship is that. Every time I see my girlfriends and there dads hanging and laughing and smiling, I'm the girl that just looks and get jealous.

I just think how bad i want that to be a little daddy's girl. I seriously crave that all the time. And i was upset that i did not have that cause my step dad and I never really talk. But yesterday was a whole turn around. It started with me cleaning the kitchen and he came in there fusing and asking me why I didn't do this and that. When he does stuff like this he makes me nervous and I start stuttering and saying stuff I didn't mean. So I started doing that and he asked me why I was lying and all these things. Then outta nowhere I just blew up. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRAZY!!! Everything just came out about how i didn't like how he talked to me and how I wanted a real daughter dad relationship with him. Who would have known he actually listened. It was like a big stack of anger I held back, and it all came out. I couldn't believe it. I started crying and everything. And when I looked in his eyes and when he told me how much he care for me and my mom I really saw it in his eyes. It was the best thing in the world.

I don't think I have been any happier. It meant the world to that our relationship is actually fixed. I love it so much I can't stop smiling. For the first time I feel like I have a real dad and not a step dad.

1 comments:

humangal said...

aww that is the most heart warming [true] story i have read in a while. Seriously, i'm glad you and your dad are on the road to understanding and happiness for the first time