BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

JUST A POST THATS ALL

I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy today. I'm not fully sure why but I am just happy. In acting class today me and my friend had to perform our skit in class today and include reputiton. It was great. Our teacher said it was one of the best ones. That went straight to my head lol. Also I'm excited because today was our last day of school and now we are on Thanksgiving break. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
Life is pretty much sweet right about now I have nothing to worry about....or doooooooooooooo I??????lol. I'm just talking crazy talk right now. I really don't know what to say I'm just kinda typing to be typing.
O something just popped up in my head, you know what I want to see new moon sooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I loved the book and want to see the movie but the horrible thang is the tickets are all sold out. That made me soo mad. Ethier way imma see it soon or later. Another movie that i really really want to see is parnormal activity I herd that movie is real scary. I wanna see for myself if it really is. I hope it is though.