BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

BLOG-SICK:(

Dang it's been a loooooooooooooooong time since I been on my blog, and I miss this thing very much. I wish I can blog everyday but every since school started it's been a hassle to keep the blog thing up. I have all these new monologues and skits to remember for acting class, and Spanish2 is not a joke. I just went threw Spanish1 with no problem but Spanish2 is a pain in the butt lol. But you know what it's all good.
It feels good to be back in school. I love it high school is the bomb no lie lol. I say enjoy the years right now while I can because once there gone there gone. But the only thing is that I am tired of being called short at school. I tell people I am average height and they look at me like I'm crazy. One of my friends call me umpa lumpa lol. I mean if you call me short don't make me that dang on short lol I'm 5'3 not 4'8. I told my mom that I wanted to play volleyball next year and she had the nerve to tell me that I was to short that hit a nerve lol. But you know what I don't care about being "short" anymore. You know why because a lot of guys like my height and think it's cute lol. So I'm cool with that.
Some other things that has been going on with me is guys. I have been meeting some pretty "awesome" guys you know. Especially one of them he is real down to earth and sweet you know, I don't know him that well yet but plan to get to know him. I also went to my homecoming and meet this guy who asked me to slow dance with him. We began to talk but you know I'm not sure if he is my type. The more we start talking the more cocky he seemed to be. I like a guy that feels good about himself but I don't want one that is to wrapped up in himself to think about me more often.
Another thing is that I got red highlights, and BOY DO THEY LOOK GOOD!!!!! lol well I have to tell you the truth they were clip ins but when I wore them everybody thought I really died my hair:). The only thing is I won't have them on Monday. The reason is because my little stank booty brother of mine went in my room and cut the little red clip ins. I was so mad he is so lucky I love him lol.
But yea I can't think of anything else to talk about right now so that's it about me leave a comment and tell me what you think of my life lol.

1 comments:

Footz said...

I glad that your back in the blogger scene, I've told you a millie times that your blog is one of my favorites. Well I just stopping though to show a little love and things are looking up. So we just might be able to talk soon. Keep in touch, dat guy Footz!